Karen Wickre is a veteran editor, content strategies, curator, and connector of people and ideas. She is so passionate about what she’s learned about connections and networking that she wrote the book: “Taking The Work Out of Networking: An Introvert’s Guide To Making Connections That Count”. Beyond all this, she believes networking is an essential part of being a founder. Learn more about her inputs, ideas and reality checks about networking and how it can help you skyrocket your business.
In this Episode:
- What led Karen share her perspective about networking in her book?
- Know how important networking is in the early stages as a founder
- Look into networking purposefully
- Tips and tricks about the mechanisms of networking
- Learn more about what to do and not to do as a founder