Transitions can seem undesirably difficult but with the right amount of curiosity, an authentic interest in people, and the desire to grow, it can be made productively successful.
Eric Duerr is the Growth Strategy Lead at Yesler, an agency for B2B marketers.
In this Episode:
- How Eric successfully transitioned from building his own company after college to being CMO, CEO, and currently Growth Strategy Lead at Yesler
- How the role of the CMO can be ambiguous and how marketing should be customer-designed, marketing-led
- How the CMO has to constantly and consistently campaign internally for everyone to buy in
- How knowledge and skills have to be shared and not monopolized by just one person to make transitions possible
- How trust, authenticity, and a sense of curiosity in what others are doing help build your network